Power of Intuition

Hi,
I was reading a book on business growth.
An idea popped out of my mind : go and write an email to the friend of your brother.
I did it. She replied and asked me if I could do a search assignement for one of her client. I called the client .
He gave me the assignement. We found the perfect match.
It is one of the biggest deal of my career .
Wow ! I should listen to my little voice more often.You should too.
- Patrick
P.S : This is a true story.Because I shared this story during a contest , Vishen Lashkiani from Finer Minds gave me a gift. Thank you Vishen .
Check the whole story here:
http://daily.finerminds.com/finerminds-challenge/intuition-story-winners-silva/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Une offre incroyable dénichée pour vous !

Vous cherchez un emploi ? Voici quelques astuces présentées par Jooble