Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Whether you are moving up, moving on, or just starting out,
America's top career coach, Robin Ryan, offers proven, easy-to-learn techniques for mastering the job interview and landing the job of your dreams.
This brief, compact book, is packed with useful tips such as:
- how to establish a career identity or personal brand in the opening minutes of an interview using the 60 Second Sell
-answers to more than 100 of the toughest interview questions,
-important questions you must ask, interview etiquette
- and dressing to impress,
- negotiation techniques for securing the best salary and benefits package, and much more.
Read this book and send your nonverbal intelligence soaring.
Joe Navarro, a former FBI counterintelligence officer and a recognized expert on nonverbal behavior, explains how to "speed-read" people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for deceptive behaviors. You'll also learn how your body language can influence what your boss, family, friends, and strangers think of you.
You will discover:
- The ancient survival instincts that drive body language
- Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person's true feelings
- What thumbs, feet, and eyelids reveal about moods and motives
- The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
- Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust
- Simple nonverbals that instantly communicate authority
Filled with examples from Navarro's professional experience, this definitive book offers a powerful new way to navigate your world...
He says that's his best offer. Is it? She says she agrees. Does she? The interview went great—or did it? He said he'd never do it again. But he did.
Jean Sommer est un professionnel de la voix.
Il nous fournit ici toute une série de conseils pratiques pour bien utiliser sa voix lors d'un entretien d'embauche. Or on sait que la voix fait partie de la communication non verbale et que la communication verbale est une composante essentielle de toute communication.