Sample cover letter

 April 06, 2021  



Deal Manager,

 For A Temporary Staffing Firm. 

Dear Hiring Manager, 


Please accept my enthusiastic application in reference to your job posting. I am writing to submit my job application for the deal manager position at your company. 

I am convinced that my comprehensive understanding of accurate deal management and processing of sales into the system sets can add value to the company, and ensures all deal data is accurately translated into increased sales in less time. 

I thrive in high-pressure and fast-paced situations, striving for positive results by applying my coordinative and client-centric abilities. Further, 

I possess expertise in monitoring internal stakeholders' first-level quality checks and project management. 

I have skillfully balanced working with the sales team and different stakeholder relationships, strategizing and organizing questionnaires, and creating sales presentations to maintain a competitive business edge. 

Through continuous education and research, I am up to date on top sales CRM and pipeline management software and remain one step ahead of all deal teams. With extensive experience handling varying sales projects, compiling internal reports, and organizing with contributors I am confident that I will be an asset to your organization. I can assure accurate management and meet up with short deadlines. 

Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including project management and problem-solving skills, I am responsible, honest, enthusiastic, and have a long history of getting things done while working under pressure. 

Furthermore, I have a comprehensive understanding of the Global CRM system to support multiple sales teams simultaneously in closing more deals faster. 

I am a good team player who can easily interact with work teams and stakeholders while working independently or as part of a team. 

I also have well-developed verbal as well as written communication skills and can present information and compile accurate reports. 

My motivation and collaboration talents have supported my professional growth. I hope to help develop your existing team and be a positive role model for deal management and coordinating various bid-related projects. 

I thank you for considering my application and I look forward to hearing from you, so we can discuss the next step in your hiring process. 


Best Regards, 

Patrick 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Une offre incroyable dénichée pour vous !

Vous cherchez un emploi ? Voici quelques astuces présentées par Jooble